Local support

Please have a look through the menu below of various local services available. Many are Charities or local NHS facilities that patients can self-refer to. You don’t need a referral from your GP.

If you have any queries or need some help (particularly if you are a Carer) please contact our Patient Liaison Officer, Andrea Wiles. The best way to do this is by using the ‘I want Administrative help’ section of our eConsult tool so you receive a written reply  usually within 24 hours. Alternatively phone Reception on 01689 850012.

You may also find some useful links and numbers of local Bromley services here 


Find a Local Service

Select the condition or service below for local support including useful websites, support groups, helplines and advice.