Reports and Requests

If you have any query about a medical report that has been requested about you by a third party (perhaps an Insurance company, Health Insurer, Solicitor, Police Firearms licensing department etc.) please contact us online by using the ‘I want Administrative help’ section of our eConsult portal. Alternatively you can phone and ask to speak Lorraine Beer who deals with these requests or the Practice Secretaries.