This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Walk-in Clinics in Bromley

Your first port of call for help or advice should normally always be a GP - both in and out of normal hours. Only attend A/E if your problem is an emergency. For example:

  • loss of consciousness
  • pain that is not relieved by simple analgesia
  • acute confused state
  • persistent, severe chest pain
  • breathing difficulties

If an ambulance is needed, call 999. The services shown below are for less urgent problems as an alternative to seeing your GP. Urgent Care Centres (UCC) are particularly useful if you believe you may have any of the following problems or need urgent advice:

  • fractures and lacerations
  • emergency contraception and advice
  • insect and animal bites stitches (sutures)
  • dressing care minor cuts and bruises
  • minor burns and strains

Further information is available by clicking on the links below. 

Urgent Care Centre - Princess Royal University Hospital

Patients may wish to access two services in Bromley which are open both during surgery hours and outside these times. The Urgent Care centre at Princess Royal University Hospital is available to treat anyone with a minor injury or illness that does not require emergency treatment at an accident and emergency department. For more information about what conditions can be treated at Urgent Care Centres and for opening hours please use the links below. 

Urgent Care Centre - Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup.

Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup Frognal Avenue, Sidcup Kent DA14 6LT 020 8302 2678.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website