Welcome to our new website. Please take a while to have a good look as we have added many new features that we hope will improve your ability to access services at the Medical centre. In particular the COVID-19 experience has told us that many of your problems can be helped by online, telephone or video consultations. Moving forwards we would strongly encourage you to consider these options as opposed to requesting a traditional face to face consultation with your Doctor, although of course these will continue to be available. You will almost always get a quicker appointment if you consult online, or by phone or video.
Consult online with your Doctor or ask an administrative query to our Practice team (for example requesting a sick note) by using eConsult
Ordinarily you can use our online services as listed below, however due to restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 Pandemic it is not currently possible to book appointments online. You will need to telephone for an appointment. This is being reviewed regularly.
- Booking and cancelling appointments with the Doctor or Nurse
- Requesting repeat prescriptions
- Viewing your medical record to include past problems, medication, allergies vaccination record and test results.
The website also helps to:
- Find information about all our services as well as Extended Access and out of hours
- Lots of self help advice for treating minor ailments as well as a ‘Wellbeing Centre’ for advice about a Healthy Living.
- A whole section on advice about Covid-19
- A Travel clinic page to help you check what vaccinations you may need for your holiday and how to arrange them
- Lots of other useful information about all our services and clinics, other local NHS or charitable services as well as information about our Patient Participation Group.